Thursday, July 7, 2011

Chicken Supreme Casserole

4-6 chicken breasts
1 can Cream of Mushroom Soup
1 can Cream of Chicken Soup
2 lg (7 oz) cans of mushrooms with juice
8 oz pkg cream cheese
1 envelope Lipton Onion Soup mix
1 soup can water
1 medium onion cut into strips
4 cloves garlic, minced
A bunch of baby carrots (optional)

In mixing bowl, combine soups, mushrooms with juice, cream cheese, onion soup, garlic, water, and onions. Pour into 4 quart casserole dish and place in chicken breasts. Spoon soup mixture onto chicken breasts just to cover them up so they don't dry out while cooking. I added in a bunch of baby carrots so I wouldn't have to cook a vegetable separately. Cover with foil and cook at 350 for 2 hours or 335 for 2 1/2 - 3 hours. (yes, 335) Serve with baked potatoes, rice or quinoa.

**I wanted a baked potato for me but the rest of my family had rice. I just placed the potato in the oven next to the casserole dish and it cooked right along with it. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment