Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Slow Cooked Barbecue Chicken


Heres one of mine.  This recipe is easy and tasty.  Love to serve it with corn and mashed potatoes. 

6 Frozen skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
1 (12 oz) Bottle barbeque sauce
1/2 C Italian salad dressing
1/4 C Brown sugar
2 T Worcestershire sauce

Place chicken in a slow cooker (yes frozen, isn't it great!) Mix the barbeque sauce, italian salad dressin, brown sugar and Worcestershire sauce.  Pour over the chicken.  Cover and cook 3 to 4 hours on High or 6 to 8 hours on low.  Shred or leave as is.  

4 comments:

  1. Oh.... this sounds GOOD! I'll have to try it. This is a GREAT idea Bonnie!!!! Thanks for the invite!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thinking about what to make for dinner is one of my biggest pet-peeves! Love the idea, Bonnie! I will look through my recipes and see what I can come up with :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the subtitle on the blog--isn't that the truth?! :)

    ReplyDelete